E and R smiling

E and R smiling

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All Bundled Up!

Baby, it's cold outside...(but he's smiling anyway!)
Emmanuel and I braved the cold weather so that mommy could get some much-needed "outside" exercise.  Eli and I made sure that the little guy was all bundled up.  I think that Emmanuel enjoyed the walk--there were several other people out with their dogs--but his cheeks were a little red when we came inside (see above picture!)Eli thought that we should get a picture of this outfit before it no longer fits!  I think Emmanuel is going through his 6th month growth spurt because he's clothes are not fitting like they used to...

We are headed on another playdate (really a "play lunch") today--man, this kid's social calendar is hard to keep up with!  

Thanks for reading...have a great week.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over these baby blue snowsuit pics! Too cute. I love the pictures with your mom too, Carmen. She looks so pretty. You look so much like her!

    ReplyDelete